Video marketing is a key component in marketing these days. Video is King! If you aren’t using video, your business is simply missing out. You can basically clone yourself and reach a larger audience. I listed 6 keys to success for for our video marketing.
- MAKE IT PERSONAL – Use video as a way for the audience to get to know your brand a bit. Don’t be afraid to show your personality! This will make the video more interesting and engaging and create a positive brand impression for potential clients.
- SHOW, DON’T TELL – Don’t just tell them about your work, show them through great images! Shoot live video, add your favourite photos of your work and maybe even include a testimonial from a past client to bring your business to life.
- LESS IS MORE – The sweet spot for a video’s length is between 45 and 60 seconds. Interest for videos can drop off quickly, so anything beyond a minute may not be viewed in its entirety. Aim to create an engaging first 10 seconds and work to keep the full video brief to get a lot of views.
- ADD YOUR LOGO – Make sure you brand your video by adding your business logo! A great place to do this is at the start and end of the video to make a lasting brand impression.
- INCLUDE MUSIC – Music is a great addition to your video. Whether it is simply soft background music of the focus of the audio, it helps make the viewing experience more pleasant and professional.
- CALL TO ACTION – Don’t forget a call to action! Tell your viewers to take a step once the video ends. Whether that is to contact you, view your website or storefront, or share something on social, make sure you end with action.
If you would like help creating videos, our team would love to help! Check out more of our video projects and products here.